Question

Psychologist - Pretoria
Good day

I am looking for a Psychologist in the Pretoria area - preferably a male psychologist 35-40 years old.

I have issues with attachment, relationships and emotions.

I would prefer seeing someone that is married and has children.

Could you recommend a good psychologist in the Pretoria area?

Thanks!

Sigh. Please check the archives of the forum. I get asked this several times a week, though it is utterly impossible for me to keep track of every shrink in the country and their quality and fields of interest. I have elsewhere explained three good places to look for such information. PLEASE stop asking me to find shrinks, folks !
And I have deleted someone else's response, because this is NOT a space for advertising individual shrinks, who themselves could get into trouble with the COuncil if their names and contact details are given out here