Question

Public speech
I get pannicing if I have to stand in front of seniors and speak. I also would not volunteer to give a verbal feedback or to take charge of a group discussion. How can I overcome this fear, I have considered hypnoses?

Dear Anton,
No, definitely not hypnosis, at least not from someone who considers themselves a "hypnotherapist". You seem to be describing a pretty classic example of Social Phobia / Social Anxiety Dsorder, which is readily treated, easily and effectively, by (a) the use of some antidepressant medications which reduce the symptoms of anxiety ; and (b) some psychotherapy from a psychologist, to help you better recognize the triggers to your anxiety, and to relax rather than tense up when these triggers occur. You could also work with such a shrink on issues of self-confidence and skills of dealing with people in public --- the combination, which is best, can produce major and lasting change, far more reliably and comprehensively than can hypnosis as such.