Question

Puffy Eyes @ 18
Hi Doctor,

I always have puffy eyes due to an allergy to Dust Mites, is there any way I can go for surgery to remove the puffyness? Or what else can I do?

I am already using Allergy pills, but this is not getting rid of the puffyness...

Dear L
First ask your doctor if you can use anti allergy eye drops or a long acting anti allergy tablet. You are a bit young for surgery if you are only 18! Cold teabags on your eyes, eye gel containing aloe and vit E, vit C supplements may help. Some medical conditions can cause puffy eyes ( heart problems and kidney problems) so let your doctor just check you for these.