Question

Pupil size differs
What could cause your pupils to be different sizes? About 2 and a half years ago - I briefly felt dizzy and when I next looked in my mirror, my pupils were very different sizes. Ever since then, they have been different - the one slightly bigger than the other. My doctor said that they were probably always different and I just never noticed them - but they weren't. Is this something that I should be worried about?

Hmmm, I doubt that it’s something to be worried about, but it sounds like something damaged the nerve that is in charge of controlling the pupil size. I had a viral infection that damaged my nerve when I was younger and I suffer with the same problem. The problem is that it might also be a sign of increased pressure in the eye and therefore I think the best would be to have it checked out by an ophthalmologist (eye specialist). Good luck.