Question

Puppy from hell
So we had my father in law, brother in law and his wife and there 1.5 year old baby over on saturday night for a braai.

My puppy from hell was so well behaved that everyone know thinks im a lier (even tho i have the scratches and bites to prove it). She fell asleep on her back in my father in law's arms and he totally fell in love with her. He kept rubbing her ears and back and every time he rubbed she moaned so he looks at me and says "i know you love kittys, but you know dogs arent supposed to purr"

She played with the baby (they were terrified of each other for about 3 hours in the beginning) and didnt jump on her once. she was loving and gentle and cuddly with everyone and she has been ever since they left!!

I think my hubby maybe whispered in her ear that if she didnt start behaving we would have to have a baby rather and scared her half to death!!
cybervet

Hope the good behaviour lasts.