Question

pyruvate / lemon diet
Can you tell me more about this product and does it work with an excersise and good eating program. I am currently on a plato and this is killing me. What can I use for a limited time to help me. I believe the lemon diet capsules are good??

Dear Julia
I personally don't think that eating pyruvate and citrus fibre will do much to make you lose weight, but if it fills you up a bit and helps you over this rough patch then at least these 2 ingredients will probably not do you any harm.
Hang in there - you did not gain the weight in a short time, so give your body a chance to adjust and you will start losing again.
Take care