Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

Question 121
Thank you for the answer. Is there anyone that you can recommend that we see in the Gauteng (JHB) area? We are a gay couple and I would not want to see someone who will judge us and perhaps not be willing to assist...
Answer 405 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Casper

Your best option would be to visit the CRYOBANK SA in Parktown where you could choose your donor sperm and have the procedure done. For more informtion contact Mr AW LOUBSER at 011-484-2695.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9325 votes
67% - 18757 votes