Question

question
We are 2 receptionists working for a huge company, my colleague has been with the company for 9 years me almost 2, everyone's used to her, at first it was a problem for me because I felt left out, it stressed me out alot, but now I've just let things be and carry on with my work everyday as normal, during lunchtime we are left alone on one switchboard to attend to visitors, suppliers and accept deliveries which is a bit of a handful for one person, I was called incompetant by my executive head, I feel really bad as I know I'm good in what I do, I'm just one person and can only do one thing a time, what can I do in a situation like this without sounding too pushy?
Labour lawyer
Labour Lawyer

The only way you can prove yourself is by not loosing your temper and carrying on as best you can do. If you feel that the situation has become too hectic it might be worthwhile calling a meeting with your direct supervisor to explain tha the phone system would possibly require another employee to handle the overload.

MICHAEL BAGRAIM