Question

Question for the ladies
Hi. I'm not too sure whether this is a stupid question. My penis is 16.5 cm when erect. I know that there are different views on what is considered big or small. My quesstion is: Is 16.5cm enough to satisfy most woman? My girlfriend says that it is perfect for her, we have an incredible sex life. I am not looking for a confidence booster or anything like that, I just want to know what other ladies think! Thanks

Big enough to find in the dark, and small enough to fit through the bedroom doorway.
But really: The answer to the question, "Is my penis big enough?" is never "Yes." The correct answer is, "It doesn't matter."

We don't want to answer yes, even though it's true, because that puts you in charge of your partner's adequacy. Instead you want him to share your vision of sexuality with an emphasis on touch, closeness, kissing, laughing, and genital play, as opposed to genital effort. None of these requires a penis of any particular size, much less a Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

A partner's anxiety level during sex is much more important than his genitalia. I would say that to you in just those words. The biggest penis on earth can't make up for the loneliness you feel if he's paying more attention to his fear than he is to you. And the smallest penis on earth can provide incredible satisfaction -- if it's attached to a lover who's relaxed, present, generous, and ready for fun.

It may be hard for you or your partenr to talk about sex, particularly in this intimate, adult way. Remind him/her that it's important for you to invest your time with someone who can do the most important sexual activity, open, honest conversation.