Question

quotation
An education isn''t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It''s being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don''t.

Anatole France
French novelist (1844 - 1924)

I'm fascinated by this quote. Years ago, I said I thought the defining characteristic of a good Professor, wasn't just that he knew stuff, but that above all he knew what he knew, and especially, knew what he didn't know. Cocky recent graduates are generally intoxicated by the stuff they know, and can be dangerously unaware of all they don't know