Question

&quot Bags&quot  under my eyes
I have these " bags"  eyes under my eyes all my life (You could say i was born with them). Now I am a 32 year woman, dont drink, dont smoke. I am embarrased about these bags, sumtimes people ask me if i had not been sleeping for days. Please help, how do i get rid of them, quitely.
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hi Tazzy, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a plastic surgeon, aesthetic practitioner, or cosmetic dermatologist that can examine the area of concern and advise you on the best treatment options. I will list the causes for the ‘bag’ that develops below the eyelid area and their treatments:

Surgery:
Fat can drop from the lower eyelid and settle producing a bag like effect.
A loss of the ligamentous support can aggravate the appearance of the fatty bag.

Fillers:
A loss of the fat support in the tear trough forming a groove that potentiates the appearance of the bag.