Question

&quot Lug-suiweraar&quot ??
Ons bly in redelike ou huis (50jaar) in Strandarea. Agv plankvloere ens het ons die apparaat aangekoop wat glo die lug suiwer dmv filtrering (gooi water en bv lavender-geurmiddels in)
ons het een in die hoofslaapkamer en ander een in sitkamer. My vraag is hoe effektief is hierdie apparate? Het ons R1000 in die water gegooi?
EnviroHealth expert
EnviroHealth Expert

Many air purifiers are not very effective, and I must say that one involving water and lavendar sounds like it might be one of these. But to know for sure you'd need to send me the type/make of purifier. Simple methods like good ventilation - opening doors and windows, using fans, and reducing inddor pollution at source, should be practised even if you have an effective air purifier. There are purifiers that help remove pollutants, but often they don't remove a lot of the particles, such as those involved in allergy for example.