Question

&quot Synthetic&quot  womb?
Is there any research or testing or anything in that line about " fake"  Utereses that would be able to be inplanted for someone to have babies again who had ' n partial histerectomy? By fake I mean like the " synthetic"  organs that gets inplanted when the original can' t function anymore.
fertility expert

Dear Lily

Unfortunately this is not as yet possible and would require a vast amount further research before becoming a reality. Unlike other transported organs the uterus is required to undergo extremely significant changes in a pregnancy situation.

Answered by: Dr M. I. Cassim