Question

&quot Turning down the husband&quot 
I have been reading this forum for a long time and what strikes me is the factthat many women seem to " turn their men down" , " not give their men sex"  etc etc.
I was wondering if that is the norm in marraiges?
I have beenmarried for 20+ years and have not turned my husband down once. Even if I did have a headache or did not feel like it.
I would like to hear of other married women in this regard.
Sexologist, what would you say? Is this the norm or is there a reason some women does this?
sexologist

Dear me
Sexuality is shaped by culture ,self esteem ,religion ,education , rearing and many other factors . In relationships different couples experience desire and deal with desire in different ways . you have responded by always acceding to your partners requests while other partners may not necessarily do the same .Norms are couple determined .