Question

Racism
Hi CS
I posted a long msg about my total hate for most African people and the way they interact with others and amoung themselves.
Their ill manners and the nose pulling thing that they make or whatever it is they do instead of blowing their noses.
The nose thing im not generalising about but everthing else is true.
The noisy, smell and in the workplace most arrogant.
Why could i not post it? I never cursed, all i done was view my opinions... why could it no tbe posted...

Why on earth should it be posted ? This is a specific psychiatric information service, not an open blog. Its not a place to post your opinions, racial or otherwise. You have a right to HOLD most opinions you may fancy, but there are some limits on how and where you express hem. Your own inability to epress yourself gramatically or to spell properly would annoy others, but expressing such annoyance isn't what this forum is here for.
I am deleting several useless and inappropriate racist comments from this thread.
"Total Hate" for any group of people is not rational or justifiab;l, and only generates further hatred and misery. Se a counsellor and work ou your own problems. Over-generalizing is a really bad habit. Has it ever occurred to you that some of your behaviour might be similarly offensive to many other people ?