Question

rape
I was gang raped 2 months ago on holiday, by three men! I have told my counsellor the story and that was about it, is that what you are suppose to do to heal? Just retell the story? How are you suppose to work through it, I dont think I am getting through it. I am cutting myself, becoming suicidal and turning to extreme alcohol, is this all normal, I cant cope, its taking over all my thoughts and I have enough problems.. I have my matric prelim exams later this week and Im not gonna get by... I need help, how can I work this through??

No, just retelling the story is by no means all one needs to do. And if your counsellor was at all competent, he/she would know what more needs to be done. If they don't, then get a better counsellor, as they should be able to help a lot.
And alcohol will be bad for you, just as cutting is risky and leaves scars.