Question

Rash
I have a rash on my fingers, hands, arms, legs & toes. It looks like tiny blisters and is very itchy and burns at times. I get it every so often and the first time was about 6 months ago. I am using mylocort & calesthetic cream. What could it be? Do I need to see a doctor?

Janet, it might be a form of eczema or contact dermatitis and then all you need to do is to use a stronger variation of the medicine you’re currently using. It might also be due to an infection like a superficial fungal infection or even scabies. The best would be to have it sorted out by your doctor as these things can affect one’s quality of live quite severely. Good luck.