Ask an expert

24 Feb 2003

I have a rash on my fingers, hands, arms, legs & toes. It looks like tiny blisters and is very itchy and burns at times. I get it every so often and the first time was about 6 months ago. I am using mylocort & calesthetic cream. What could it be? Do I need to see a doctor?
Answer 535 views

01 Jan 0001

Janet, it might be a form of eczema or contact dermatitis and then all you need to do is to use a stronger variation of the medicine you’re currently using. It might also be due to an infection like a superficial fungal infection or even scabies. The best would be to have it sorted out by your doctor as these things can affect one’s quality of live quite severely. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.