Question

Rash
Good Morning,

Last week I had Diarrhea and stomach cramps, I went to the doctor on Friday afternoon and was diagnosed with Gastro. I was prescribed with Stilpane, Ciprogen and Scopex. I went to the beach on the weekend and my symptoms started to improve. But then I woke up on Sunday morning with rough skin on my face, particularly on my chin and around my mouth and lower part of my cheeks. Later that day I also noticed a spotty pink rash on the inner sides of my legs, which have now spread to my stomach and inner arms. I am not allergic to anything, so I am not sure what it could be. It is also slightly itchy now, but only really if it rubs agains something or if I touch it.

BT

Consult your doctor, as it is possible that you have a viral infection that presents with a skin rash. The diarrhea might have been an early symptom of the viral infection.