Question

Rash

After having intercourse with my wife about 2 day''s ago, I have developed a rash on the head of my penis which itches.Is this anything to be concerned about.

Should I use anything on it or should I just drink lots of water?

Mr Concerned

It is possible that you have Candida infection. You can use Apor cream, twice daily, for at least 7 days and your wife should be treated with Cenestin cream or with Cenestin 1VC. These products are available over the counter. I also suggest that you have your blood glucose levels tested (as well as your wife), as Candida is often seen in diabetics.