Question

Rash after sex
My partner and I are a bit worried. We just started a sexual relationship and since then I had an itching feeling and a bit of a rash, not on, but around my private parts. My partner has the rash as well - on his lower stomach. Neither of us had it beforehand. We did use comdoms and neither of us had sexual partners for more that 6 monthes. At first I thought that I have an alergic reaction to latex, but since he has it as well, I'm worried.
What can this be ?

It could be thrush. Try using Canesten pessaries. Your partner can use the cream. If it does not resolve in a few days, you should see your doctr.