Question

22 Apr 2006

rash & diet
Morning Doc!

About once in 4 months, I get a horrible viginal rash, primarily just at the opening. I have anti-biotics, myprodols and VC, to handle the situation. But it generally means booking off and lying on my back, since moving is actually impossible. I've been to a gynae, and all is fine. I'm not using soap or any other problem-causing creams ect.
MY QUESTION : Should I follow a specific diet or leave out certain foods - and this might reduce the risk of a rash?

Thank you for your help, again!

You need a diagnosis to see exactly what the rash is. I don't think a diet will help.