Ask an expert

14 Jun 2011

Rash on arma and legs
I have a very itchy fine rash on my arms and legs. I have had it before, but the doctor couldn''t figure out what it was.
Answer 416 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination. If you have had this rash before, it is more than likely an allergic reaction and the dermatologist will be able to make a proper diagnosis and suggest treatment and prevention of the reoccurence of the rash.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.