Question

Rash on penis
Hi Doc!

Every year during summer, I get an outbreak on my inner legs similar to the rash u would get from walking far, but this one itches..

In addition, I get itchy along the bottom of my scrotum and around my rectal area.

This year, for the first time, I got a widespread reddish rash on the tip of my penis, sometimes more, and sometimes less visible.

It goes without saying that it also itches/burns slightly. For the first time, I have also discovered a slight white discharge underneath my foreskin.

Please help!

Jock, it sounds like a superficial fungal infection. You can buy an antifungal cream like Normospor® from the pharmacy and apply it 2-3 times a day until 2-3 days after it has disappeared. If it doesn’t work the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.