Ask an expert

01 Apr 2007

rashes on penis :-(
i have small rashes on the end of my penis. What can i buy to put on it?
Answer 316 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Guy
It depends on what it is - rather see your GP or go to a STD clinic?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.