Question

Rats
I have found that we have some rats in our roof. I want to put down rat poisin but am to scared as my if my dogs find a dead rat they will play and chew on it adn dont know how the posion will effect my dogs. Is there something that I can use to kill the rats that wont hurt my dogs?
cybervet

Please contact Rentakil or other vermin exterminators for appropriate means of getting rid of them. Can you prevent tham coming into your ceiling - place obstactes around wires entering the ceiling, close holes between the roofing material and wall etc.