Question

rBST HORMONE
There is a hormone called rBST that (as I understand it) occurs naturally in cows milk but many farmers inject this hormone into the cows udder to increase milk production. This causes cancer in humans. I would like to know if you know of any milk or brand that guarantees that they check for this is their milk and do you have an opinion about it?

Kings, I’m not an expert on this and more or less only know what they showed on TV a couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly they said that all the major dairy companies check for it in the milk they get from the farmers and I think Woolworth’s was mentioned as one of the retailers that sold “organic” milk free of all the hormones and additives. The best person to ask would be DietDoc (I’ll pass your question on to her). Good luck.