Question

rBST HORMONE
There is a hormone called rBST that (as I understand it) occurs naturally in cows milk but many farmers inject this hormone into the cows udder to increase milk production. This causes cancer in humans. I would like to know if you know of any milk or brand that guarantees that they check for this is their milk and do you have an opinion about it?

Dear Kings
I think you would have to ask the milk producers individually as most of them receive milk from a large number of farms which is combined, so they may not be able to tell which of the farmers stimulate milk production with this hormone. Try phoning the Woolworth's Helpline to find out if their milk is guaranteed free of hormones, and antibiotics. I have not heard that this hormone causes cancer in humans per se.