Question

rBST hormone in cows
There is a hormone called rBST that (as I understand it) occurs naturally in cows milk but many farmers inject this hormone into the cows udder to increase milk production. This causes cancer in humans. I would like to know if you know of any milk or brand that guarantees that they check for this is their milk and do you have an opinion about it?

Dear Trek
I must admit that I do not know of a brand of milk which is guaranteed to be free of hormones. Try phoning Woolworths and ask if they are able to give such a guarantee.