Question

re
I have place dan ad and started a support group for bisexual woman and have a very good response, any of you interested email me (email address deleted by forum manager) cape town area only for now, sorry.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Bilady and thanks for your posting.

This forum is aimed at offering advice and support and is not intended as a meeting place. You will notice that I have deleted your email address from your message, for several reasons. Most importantly, I do not know that you or your intentions are legitimate. Please feel free to contact me at Triangle Project, the oldest gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender organisation in Africa with specialist expertise in creating and facilitating support groups and gay-related psychotherapy, on (021) 448 3812 or clinic@triangle.org.za to discuss this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, especially since we're also based in Cape Town.