Question

Re: 705 in answer to cybervets question
Yes she does sleep on the bed otherwise we get no sleep because she cries constantly, but my other jack has also always slept on the bed, what do I do now?
cybervet

You can train the puppy to sleep in another room. This takes a few almost sleepless nights until the pup realises that there is not way it will see you again until the morning no matter how much noise it makes. Using D.A.P in the room will help calm it down a bit too. There are all sorts of "strange but true" things to do to keep the pup company at night, so of which have been discussed recently. You may need to warn your neighbours to expect some whining or yapping in case they think you are beating the dog!