Question

RE CS

Point taken.

I wud just like 2 mention that I do not have "inner demons". I still stand with what I said 2 both CP Mom n Step Mom. We all have our own ways of dealing with our children but in some cases it is down right abuse of da childrens rights.

I do not feel I was wrong in telling them not 2 treat their stepkids that way ..... I mean a 9 year old kid cannot be treated like a adult : for misbehaving she has 2 make her own food n do her own washing?

N I did not just criticise I offered sum advice on how 2 handle da situation .... constructive critisism ....

Anyways CS... hav a lovely weekend, c u again on Monday.

Ciao

Again, I was not only talking about you, or CP Mom. And I have emphasized the futility of physical punishment for children, innumerable times. Constructive criticisms always welcomed. Sometimes, style of delivery of it needs consideration --- especially when one bears in mind the intended audience !
Have a great weekend. I may be out on Monday ( the darn pharmacist gave me too few of one of my main antibiotics, so I have to get out and replenish the supplies !). See you Tuesday.