Question

RE Eggs
Thanks for your advice on my possibly being affected by wheat products I have changed from eating 2 boiled eggs per day and four slices of white bread to two slices of brown bread and 2 apples and a yoghurt I feel much better.Q:- is there a substitute for the normal bread that we buy that does not have the wheat content that I already can see is adversly affecting me?
Again Thanks a million I really feel much better with no heart palputations anymore and that is after only 2 days.

Dear Paul
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. You can buy rye bread that contains NO wheat (Astoria make a variety of rye breads with different levels of added wheat flour which are listed on the package - most supermarkets sell Astoria rye bread, but not every day of the week - so if you find a variety that agrees well with you, then buy a good supply and freeze it - I should know, because that's all I eat and every now and then I can't get hold of any for days on end!). Rice cakes are also free of wheat, which you can try as a variation.