Question

RE: Feral cats on our property - Candice
Hi I read your post regarding the feral cats on your property. And I just thought I should tell you my partner and I adopted a kitten last year and guess what he was feral we found him on a friends property. You cant change an adult feral cat but there is definately hope for the kittens. When we got our little feral he was even invested with sniffels but with the right medicine and we gave him loads of love and attention and I have 4 cats and I have to say out of all my cat's he was the only feral one and honestly he is a teenage cat now and he's the most loveable out of all my cats he has the most loving personality ever and very affectionate.

Never give up on these litlle ferals there is a lot of poeple out there like me who are willing to look after these cats,

Hope you understand where I am going with this, regards,

Yo
cybervet

Some adult feral cats will settle down when they are fed regularly and can become very good pets. We hae been involved in neutering strains over a few years and have found that some of those that had been trapped previously have become "tame" and now visit homes on a daily basis for food and even sit in the house although they are sometimes a bit wary of sudden movements.