Question

Re Garth
Cybershrink , if nothing else your post made me howl with laughter , isnt amazing that this blasted child is wasting this brilliant brain .... i personaly see him as a lawyer?

Thank you so much as always ...

Volcano yes its thevery same child ... and Garth hasnt been spoilt BTW he shares his father's and brother's gimme genetic strain !!!

They are of the type that spout religios claptrap and forget about doing their own bit for mankind , they also think they are above the rules laid down for us lesser mortals......

Im not going to sell the bike .. my daughter or myself can make good use of it.

thanks again both of you

Yep, already shaes most of the characteristics of a lawyer, especially the gimme strain of genetics. Though maybe he baths too often. I am now picturing you on the bike -- ever see the mavellous Monty Python skit ( the earliest truly subversive TV comedy series, now mercifully on DVD ) -- about the troop of Hell's Grannies ? They road around on Harley Davidson's, mugging big hefty bruisers with their handbags. Now that's my kind of woman !