Question

28 Oct 2009

Re: How do I seduce him
Hi Dopdog and Top Cat. Thank you VERY mcuh for your advice - It worked out amazingly! Topdog, I did exactly as you said and my love could not get to the bedroom fast enough to see what I was up to. The result - the sex was FANTASTIC! Afterwards he sprung a surprise on me and proposed when I came back into the bedroom from having my bath. I am extatic and so happy at the moment. I now believe that we are ment for one another and that we have learnt that anything is possible if you love and trust each other unconditionally.
sexologist

Congratulations!

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za