Question

RE: Masturbation? y/n
Hi Doc Elna, you say that masturbation is good and well.
The word of GOD says otherwise. Guess who I believe?

Where in the Bible exactly are you referring to masturbation as a sin?
I am a Sexologist and not a Theologian, I answer this forum from a sexological perspective. The Bible is not a research document for sex, Kinsey researched the behaviour of 6000 men and women and published this data in his well known books, Sexual behaviour of Males & Females respectively in 1948 and 1952. This is still the gold standard by which we evaluate sexual behaviour.
If you feel it's wrong then it's wrong for you, but don't take this valuable tool of selfexploration away from millions of other people across the world.
Dr Elna McIntosh