Question

re: NEED HELP
Dear Doc i would like to know whether you can assist me with the following issue. I am a varsity student and when asked a question i find it extremely difficult to answer. The same happens for eg when i would want to consult a lecturer which i almost never do as i am aware of myself i you understand what i mean.

To sum up i get disoriented and unable to speak.

Sounds like shyness / socuial anxiety disorder, which, though uncomfortable, is fortunately a conditioon that responds very well indeed to treatment. Check out what's available through student counseling,, as CBT _ Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) style counselling is excellent here.