Question

Re ost 151: Divorce: Filing of court docs
Have checked the court file. Plaintiff has attorney while I am representing myself. Reply to my claim was sent to me but not filed at court. Case is on Tuesday. I am the defendant and I haave set the mater down for hearing as the plaintiff did not file his plea and was barred.
Plaintiff submitted 5 days after bar expired his plea to me but this was never filed in court.
Does this mean that my claim stands.
Family law expert
family law expert

Your claim stands and the Defendant will have to apply for condonation through his attorney in court before the court will accept the late filing of the plea.

For further information contact:
Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
KWJ Inc.
www.divorceattorney.co.za
info@divorceattorney.co.za