Question

re-ply
i wrote and asked if my due date was accurate. and you answered that if it is the 25 march that it means my last period would have been in june 18 and day of conception would have been the 2 july. how much of a fact is this. can i rely on this that i must have conceived in july. thank you for the last reply

Amlia, if you want definite values, the closest I can get is to say that you have a more than 50% chance of delivering your baby within 1 week of your due date and 74-88% chance that it will be within 2 weeks. Good luck.