Question

RE POST 1784
DR Breedt, in your reply to my post you mentioned peri-menopause if I was in my 40' s but I am only 28 and I know I am overweight. I had my thyroid levels tested a month ago and my eltroxin has been increased to two tablet, 0.1mg and 0.5mg.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortunately, Dr Bets Breedt, does not work on weekends. I therefore, suggest that you re-post your request on Monday. It will however, be informative to have a full hormone profile done, as well as prolactin levels. Also provide us with your previous T4 and TSH results.

Dr Anrich Burger