Question

Re Post 2002 06/08/7
I just wanna say a huge thank you to all who posted in responce to me on the 06/08/07.

I was involved with a guy for a while when I eventually found out that he was a cocaine addict, I also found out later that he served a sentence of 9 months for dealing. The reason for my post was I was going to confront him and see if we could work toward fixing things and suggest rehab to sort out his problem etc
Anyway JOHN, SANTJIE, CS and DEE Gave me some much needed advice on where my future would be heading if I stayed with this man.
Unfortunatly shortly after the post I experienced a very agressive and abusive side of this man, and I am now proud to say that I have escaped the relationship and am happily single again as I DESERVE SO MUCH MORE in my life

So thank you all again for those of you who showed interest in my problem.

Congratulations on having acted so sensibly. No rehab will ever be able to help him, until he himself truly and sincerely wants help and is prepared to work at achieving it. You do indeed deserve much more in your life, and now you have an excellent chance of achieving that