Question

Re: post 5
Hi there,

Since my last post on 25/09 my BMI has gone down from 21 to 16.4. I had high calorie food hidden under my clothes in my shoes in my work drawer I threw it all away today. I haven''t thrown up once today, but i haven''t eaten either ... I am taking the first step to recovery I am seeing my pdoc next week and I am going to ask to be admitted to crescent clinic. I am still in 2 minds and I still think I am fat, but I need to try I feel weak and ill all the time and I need to do this. I hope someone can change the way I see myself.

Wish me luck!

xxx Mia :-P

Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders Expert

Sorry for the late response, Mia, but I hope that you did get into a facility and discovered how to make amends with yourself.
Regards,
Graham