Ask an expert

13 Jun 2011

Re Post 66 Sleep Test
I live in Durban would you be able to advice me where theres a sleep laboratory with qualified technicians that will observe thoroughly.
The one near my home either does it in a normal hospital ward and if that fails they give it to you to take home.

Thank you for your advice.
Answer 293 views
Sleep Expert
sleep expert

01 Jan 0001

I am really not sure - I suggest you ask at the rooms of a neurologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.