Question

Re: post 779 (Zyban vs. Paxil)
Thank you very much for you feedback.

Would I have to stop the Paxil completely before I can start with Zyban, or can I use the two together while in the process of weaning myself of Paxil?

Your advise is much appreciated  -)

Such a specific question can't be answered online, as it will depend on so many different factors - some would recommend weaning off the one before starting the other, some would start weaning and then overlap - but it can ONLY get a good answer after a proper direct in-person assessment by a competent expert. And you cannot get Zyban without a doctor's prescription, so you would need to see a shrink to get the meds, anyway, and could and should get proper supervision from that shrink.