Question

Re post 954
how do I stop feeling sorry for myself and start living, I know what I need to do to be happy and believe me its not much I just need that boost that kick. How do I get there and enjoy my life.???

With a severe depression, which is a serious and dangerous illness, it needs to be properly treated, whether privately or through the state health system. There are no short-cuts or little tips that can achieve that, but it can be doe with proper treatment, and you CAn be feeling very much better than this