Question

RE: posting 60 & 160
Dear Dr,

What I meant that the Dr said is that the pH of my mucus was fine because it was clear & moving. It is correct that after the post coital tests the sperms didn't move at all.

I will discuss the medicatin with my gynea.

Lastly, could stress really make the pH so that it kills the sperms. I know it a stupid question but all the ppl tells me its stress?

Enjoy your day!
fertility expert

Dear Lg

I do aplogise for the delayed response.

I do not subscribe to the fact that stress alters cervical mucus or vaginal ph in any way. As mentioned previously, ph changes are secondary to alterations in the bacterial flora or environment of the vagina. Rarely, it could also be a manifestation of a systemic or metabolic disorder which will alter the general body acidity and not specifically that of vaginal mucus only.