Question

RE: Relationship with a married man for 4 years(13216)
isn't it intruiging how all these married men have 2 kids... just got me wondering: could it be possible that all these ladies are involved with just one man? i know it sounds far-fecthed but i mean, really, its too much of a coincidence that all the married men mentioned all have 2 kids??? Maybe, men generally start getting bored with there wives only after 2 kids?

Just Wondering...

Wouldn't it be a relief if this was just one energetically unfaithful man ? Or maybe the post-2-kid itch is a relative of the once notorious 7-year itch ?
But I tend to agree with GGC, that it's worying that adultery seems to have become something so widespread, that many people seem to fel blase about it ? And the way some of our correspondents seem to feel that the mere fact hat theyre enjoying it is justification enough ? I wonder that they'd say if they met a serial killer who said, as he slashed at them, "Hey, don't be so judgemental --- I'm enjoying this !"