Question

RE: Revenge
Thank you 2 those 4 reading and replying...Just thought I'd mention that the "dog" contacted me last night for his stuff. He says he will bring the money that he owes me in exchange for his clothes etc...BUT...I am to be alone when he arrives. If not he will rock up there with his "dangerous" friends!! I don't feel safe being alone when he arrives, as I don't trust him! How dare he threaten me! Glad my kids are away for school hols...wouldn't want them to witness all this. ....plan to sort the car out this w/end..

He is not entitled to insist that you be alone. Maybe arrange to meet him in your nearest police station, and go there by a roundabout route , and ask a policeman to oversee the exchange, mentioning that you feel at risk.
Surely any important letter, including fines, can be sent to him c/o his work or his family.