Question

Re: Sex or Gender Change?
I would like to ask the exprt what their analogy of a sex or gender change is? and also proceedures you think nessesary to
fullfill a complete gender or sex change?
Transgender advisor
sex change guest expert

Hi Kim, sorry for taking so long with this one. Maybe you need to pose the question different, as I don't exactly know what you mean by analogy.

Procedures for a complete sex change: from female to male -

Testosterone, total hysterectomy, top surgery ( breast removal to construct a male appearance ). Genital surgery wich can be phalloplasty or metoidioplasty.

The best I can advise you to do, search google on phalloplasty and also metoidioplasty. There are several pages on the topic.

Liesl