Ask an expert

24 Jul 2005

Re: Sex or Gender Change?
I would like to ask the exprt what their analogy of a sex or gender change is? and also proceedures you think nessesary to
fullfill a complete gender or sex change?
Answer 349 views
Transgender advisor
sex change guest expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Kim, sorry for taking so long with this one. Maybe you need to pose the question different, as I don't exactly know what you mean by analogy.

Procedures for a complete sex change: from female to male -

Testosterone, total hysterectomy, top surgery ( breast removal to construct a male appearance ). Genital surgery wich can be phalloplasty or metoidioplasty.

The best I can advise you to do, search google on phalloplasty and also metoidioplasty. There are several pages on the topic.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.