Question

RE: Smelly Punana
Thanks for responding. We have not been using any type of protection. So what type of infection could it be? Because I have the gynae's and they cannot tell me tghe type of infection. Thelast time I went to a gynae she prescribed some type of injection,it is very stingy and extremely sore. She mentioned that if the infection doesn't go away after that then I have to have the HPV TEST done. I have booked for a PAP SMEAR& HIV/AIDS TEST's. Do you think that the Pap Smear will help me find out the type of infection I have?.....

A swab would be the best way to find out what infection it is.